Natural Radiant Life’s Shipping Policy
USPS products and packages may require more time to be delivered due to limited transportation availability as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 impacts.
Domestic Shipping Policy
FREE Standard Ground Shipping within the United States on orders $50 and over (after any
discounts or promotions have been subtracted and excluding taxes).
All orders ship Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Orders received by 10am CST Monday - Friday will start processing on the same day. Processing
time usually takes 1 -2 business days. Delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday -
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
|Shipment method||Shipment cost||Estimated delivery time (including processing)|
|Standard Ground Shipping Orders $75+||FREE||2 – 7 business days. Please note APO/FPO Military Addresses may take much longer to arrive.|
|Standard Ground Shipping||$6.50||2 – 7 business days. Please note APO/FPO Military Addresses may take much longer to arrive.|
|2 day shipping||$12.95||3 – 4 business days|
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES
Our estimates of average delivery times are based upon information provided by our shipping carriers. USPS is experiencing extended delivery timeframes due to COVID-19. Standard Ground delivery is not guaranteed by the carrier, but will occur in 2-3 weeks after the order has processed for most orders. Orders shipped via 2nd Day may be delayed by a few days. For the most up to date delivery estimate, check the tracking number found on your shipping confirmation email. Refunds are not being issued for delays in shipping during this time.
During promotions, holidays, and at the end of each month, shipments may be delayed slightly due to high order volumes.
P.O. BOXES AND MILITARY ADDRESSES
If your Shipping Address is a PO Box or APO/FPO Military Address, it must ship via Standard Ground Shipping (Free on Orders $50 and Over after any discounts or promotions have been subtracted and excluding taxes.)
HAWAII, ALASKA AND PUERTO RICO
Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico may take 6 - 9+ business days.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
Once your order is placed, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number.
IT'S RARE, BUT SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS…
We want you to love your Natural Radiant purchase, so if you are not totally satisfied, please send an email to email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase, and we will provide a return authorization and mailing information. Simply return the unused portion, and we will be happy to remit your account for the full amount of your purchase, minus shipping.
subsidiaries and affiliates (“NRL,” “we,” “us,” and/or “our”) handle personal
data we collect online (e.g., through our websites) and offline (e.g., through
customer support channels and in-person promotional activities) (collectively,
collect and process, how we may use and share the data, and the choices
that are available to you with respect to our handling of your data.
Click on the links below to jump to the different sections of our Privacy
- Information We Collect
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Rights And Choices
- Data Transfers
- Links To Other Websites and Third Party Content
- Data Retention
- California Privacy Rights
- Contacting NRL
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide directly to us, such as when you open
an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, or interact with us on
social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address,
- and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details, billing address, and shipping address;
- Optional information you may choose to provide, such as your age group, date of birth, gender, social handles, your location, product or cosmetics usage and concerns and any other information you choose to provide.
We may collect information about you and your use of the Services, when
- Create or change your account
- Buy or express interest in our products
- Join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
- Participate in promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or focus groups.
- Provide ratings, reviews, or related services and features.
- Correspond with our customer service team.
- Interact with our social media pages.
- Interact with us at retail stores, live events, or in-person promotional activities
- Click on or respond to a special offer, sponsored links, or third-party advertisements
If you choose to use our refer-a-friend service to tell a friend about NRL, we
may collect your friend's name and email address in order to send your friend an email and one follow-up reminder email inviting him or her to shop with
us. We store information about the individuals you refer in order to send
these emails and to administer and track the success of our referral program.
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the Services through a social network, we collect
information from the social network in accordance with your settings on the
social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect
information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes
your name, picture, and email address. We may also collect information
about you from third parties, including mailing list providers, online
advertising networks, analytics vendors, companies that co-sponsor
promotions, publicly available sources, or friends that refer you to NRL.
Information we collect by automated means
When you visit our Services online, we collect certain information
log files, and similar technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send
to a visitor‘s computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify
the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “log
file” tracks your actions on websites and may collect information related to
your device, browser, internet service provider, and the time of your activity.
A “web beacon,” also known as a pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit
information back to a web server. We may also collect information about your
online activities over time and across third-party websites. The information
we collect automatically may include:
- URLs that refer visitors to our websites;
- Search terms used to reach our websites;
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, location information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened); and
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your NRL account if you have one,
the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media
accounts that you use to engage with NRL.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
We may allow others to provide analytics services and serve advertisements
on our behalf across the internet and in mobile applications. These entities
about your use of the Services and other websites and applications,
including your IP address, web browser, mobile network information, pages
viewed, time spent on pages or in apps, links clicked, and conversion
information. This information may be used by NRL and others to, among
other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain
content, deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests, and better
understand your online activity. For more information about interest-based
ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for interest-
based advertising purposes, please
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to
maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to
provide, maintain, and improve our Services (for example, by generating
analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and
to assess the success of marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use
the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews;
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions;
- Conduct or administer surveys, quizzes, and other market research; and
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide shipment, payment, and fulfillment services, customer service, data analytics, and marketing support;
- With select partners as a part of an event or co-sponsored promotions;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend NRL’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by a third party;
- Between and among NRL’s current and future subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent and at your direction.
When you provide a product review or other user content, that content will be
publicly posted. Other users may be able to see your name or other
information about you that you post. If you are in the United States, we may share information about you with select third parties so that they can communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to
you. If you prefer that we not share your information with such third parties,
you may opt out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Managing or deleting your NRL account
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile
and contact information, at any time by logging into your NRL account. You
may delete your NRL account by emailing email@example.com.
Opting out of email marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following
the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such
communications, note that we may continue to send you non-promotional
emails (such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually
choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note
that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the
availability and functionality of our websites and Services.
Our Services are not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect
personal data from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has
provided personal data to us, please contact us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete that information from our
NRL is headquartered in the United States, and we currently only have
operations and entities in the United States. If you provide information to us
from another country, we may transfer your personal data to, or store or
access it in, a jurisdiction that may not provide equivalent levels of data
protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your
personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in
which we process it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
We may provide links to third-party websites, services, and applications that
third-party services, and we cannot take responsibility for the content,
privacy policies, or practices of third-party services. We encourage you to
review the privacy policies of any third-party service before providing any
information to or through them. The Services may include an activity feed,
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and
legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for
the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other
permissible, related purpose.
was last revised. If we make any material changes, we will provide you with
stay informed of our personal data practices.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their
information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to
opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy
of this notice or to opt out, please submit a written request to the following
address: RLS Now, LLC dba Natural Radiant Life, 1 E Erie St, Suite 525, Unit
2029, Chicago, IL 60611 Attn: Legal, or by emailing us
to update your preferences or information we have about you, please contact
us at the information provided below. We will take reasonable steps to
respond to your request.
RLS Now, LLC dba Natural Radiant Life
1 E Erie St, Suite 525, Unit 2029
Chicago, IL 60611